Sunday, August 29, 2010

I've been lazy...

Whoa, haven't posted anything for a while... to the three of you who care, I'm sorry! ;-) But, really, I haven't dropped off the radar completely. I have been working on getting the visa stuff squared away, and doing other things, like visiting relatives in MO and IL. I will be flying back to Seattle for a few days to visit friends - including my (ahem) girlfriend, Megan. She hates it when I say things about her on the internet, so hopefully she'll read this. haha! It will be nice to see everyone again, even if only for a short time. Pray for Megan and me, as the long distance relationship thing is going to be a challenge. Umm... not much else to say at this moment, just thought I'd give a brief update. Maybe I'll post something somewhat intellectually stimulating one of these days. We'll see. :-)

2 comments:

SuJ'n said...

I care, and congratulations on the new leg of journey - including (ahem) the relationship that will be challenged and grow with distance! :)

Pete said...

Hey Geoff, maybe this is a cool blog. I'll read. Meantime, why again are Francis Schaeffer's ideas out of relevance these days? Good on your preparations and studies!