Sunday, December 14, 2008

ch-ch-ch-changes...

So, haven't had much to say in the last few days... but changes are afoot:

1) I have finished all my PhD applications. Now I wait to hear back from the schools...
2) I have to move out of my apartment. My housemate/landlord and his wife are expecting their first child, and apparently it will need the entire basement! :-)
3) I have found a new apartment, but since I am in limbo (at least until April) with regard to PhD programs, I will be boxing everything up, moving in Jan, and keeping it all packed up until I hear back, at which time I'll either unbox and figure out what to do if I'm not accepted, or...
4) I will remain packed up until August, at which point I'll be moving to some other part of the country, starting a PhD program, and a whole new phase of life will begin. So, needless to say, the next several months will be quite interesting.
5) Prayers appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Geoff,

Very exciting times for you! Did you apply to philosophy programs, or philosophical theology?

P

Geoff said...

philosophical theology programs, or theology programs with interdisciplinary crossover into philosophy.