Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2nd AAR post... sort of...

Well, it's Monday, and the conference is over for me, I fly back to Seattle in the morning. It's been fun, and very enlightening and educational, but honestly, I'm too tired right now to think about it... today I went to the San Diego Zoo, which would have been fine except that getting there proved to be quite a challenge - let's just say that when you're in an unfamiliar city and you don't know the transit system, and you get incorrect information... well, it doesn't work out too well. Anyway, I wasted a couple hours traveling through San Diego on buses, and waiting for trolleys. But, that's the way it goes sometimes. I'll post more about the actual conference when I get back to Seattle. But, all in all, it was a great experience, and I had a pretty good time.

No comments: