Wednesday, September 5, 2007

powell's books...

I've been slacking off lately with updating this blog, huh? Been finishing up a paper for my Philosophical Theology class (Yeah, the quarter is over!) and went down to Portland for Labor Day weekend with my friends Roy and Kurt. We visited our friend Kimi and had a lot of fun hanging out in the city... we went to Powell's books on Sunday afternoon, and let me just say, if you are a lover of books, Powell's is a Mecca. A bookstore that is four stories high and takes up an entire city block! You must go there if you're ever anywhere near the area. One of many reasons why Portland is one of my favorite cities. If I didn't live in Seattle, I'd love to live in Portland. Well, that's all I have to say for now. Back to more substantial posting soon!

No comments: